About the Percher
The Percher® bird perch is a fun and simple way to interact with birds while being protected from poop and bites.
The award-winning Percher is a hand-held or free-standing device that allows a bird to perch and be trained.
The Percher is made up of four component parts — perch, cone, handle, base — that twist and lock together which allows for multiple configurations all in one product.
A universal perch that accommodates birds of all sizes while the protective cone catches bird droppings and keeps hands protected from bites.
The Percher is a training tool that provides a fun and safe way to enhance the interaction between birds and humans.
- The four component parts — perch, cone, handle, base — twist and lock together for 7 possible perch configurations.
- Universal perch accommodates birds of all sizes.
The Percher is a versatile perch that easily assembles into a hand-held or free-standing device.
The Percher won’t replace your hand, finger or shoulder. It simply enhances your interaction without the threat or mess.
Create seven unique bird perches by assembling the components in the configuration that best suits your need.
- The Percher is a hand-held or free-standing device that allows a bird to perch and be trained. It is made up of four component parts—perch, cone, handle, and base—that twist and lock together, allowing for multiple configurations. And because it is portable, users can enjoy their birds anywhere.
- The Percher, which can be used as a hand-held perch or a free-standing perch to allow a bird to perch and be trained.
- The Percher is made up of a perch, a cone, a handle and a base that twist and lock together for multiple configurations.
Interchangeable components easily lock and twist into different configurations.
Percher Description on Drs Foster And Smith:
- Create seven unique bird perches by reconfiguring the components
- Portable universal bird perch for enhancing training and interaction
- Easy-clean cone offers safer handling & protection from bird droppings
Percher measures 8″ in diameter and 11-1/2″ high in standard table-top configuration. Perch diameter is 1″.
It’s a portable bird stand that protects your hand and so much more.
It gathers the waste, protects the hand, and it’s portable.
The Percher is a training device that provides a safe zone for birds and humans.
- Build a better bond with your bird…buy the Percher® bird perch.
- The Percher helps build a better bond between you and your bird.
Great for parakeets, cockatiels, lovebirds, conures, African Greys, or any small, medium, or large bird that loves out-of-cage time and attention.
Fun for everyone!
Birds just want to have fun.
We are looking for a few good birds…on the Percher! Please send us your photos and videos.
perch·er | \ ˈpərchə(r)
Definition of percher:
One that perches, such as a bird having feet adapted for perching.
Click here to learn more about the Percher history.
- The Percher® bird perch is a product born out of necessity. In 2008, a club-foot parakeet named Angel suffered a paralyzing stroke leaving her immobile, but with an eagerness to live. Elia Martinez, the inventor and developer of the Percher, had to find a way to interact with Angel without hurting her any further and without getting pooped on.
- With a few modifications, a universal perch was developed to accommodate birds of all shapes and sizes. The Percher enhances the interaction between birds and humans and can be configured seven different ways.
The Percher is part of The Bird Trainer® line of products designed to enhance the interaction between birds and humans.
The Percher® bird perch is a pet accessory that was licensed and manufactured by Caitec Corp. for distribution and worldwide sales.
You can find the Percher online, in bird stores around the world, or at your local PetSmart.